A comforting and richly sweet take on the classic, world famous vanilla scent. This creamy warm scent is the sweetest in our collection and cozy for cold winter days.
Middle: Vanilla, Cake
Base: Sugar, Bourbon
Burn Time: 40 Hours
- Pure soy wax with no additives, dyes or fillers
- Natural cotton wick braided with thin paper threads (lead and zinc free)
- Wax sourced from US grown soybeans
- Re-usable glass jar container
- Always individually hand-poured, hand labeled and crafted in small batches
Uses & Recommendations:
- Suggested to curate for 1 week for optimal burn
- During initial burn, let burn for minimum 3 hours to ensure full surface is melted (minimizing tunneling).
- Trim wick as needed to reduce chances of soot
- 3.5" x 3.5" reusable glass jar container
Fun Fact: Interestingly, fresh vanilla beans have no taste or aroma. They must undergo an extensive curing process by subjecting the harvested beans to a process of nightly sweating and daily exposure to the sun for about 10 days, until they become deep chocolate brown in color.