Sukie's Favorite Scent of 2020!
This refreshingly crisp and upscale aroma blends sweet peppermint with tingly, earthy eucalyptus. A forest of relaxing minty aromas, this memorably bright scent is held in a base of vanilla and patchouli.
This candle is infused with cornmint, cedarwood, eucalyptus and patchouli essential oils.
Top: Eucalyptus, Peppermint
Middle: Cedar, Clove
Base: Patchouli, Vanilla, Powder
Burn Time: 40 Hours
- Pure soy wax with no additives, dyes or fillers
- Natural cotton wick braided with thin paper threads (lead and zinc free)
- Wax sourced from US grown soybeans
- Re-usable glass jar container
- Always individually hand-poured, hand labeled and crafted in small batches
Uses & Recommendations:
- Suggested to curate for 1 week for optimal burn
- During initial burn, let burn for minimum 3 hours to ensure full surface is melted (minimizing tunneling).
- Trim wick as needed to reduce chances of soot
- 3.5" x 3.5" reusable glass jar container
Fun Fact: In India’s Ayurvedic medicine, eucalyptus is often used in the treatment of respiratory ailments. In 17th century England, it was used to disinfect hospitals.