This is a one hour Online Acrylic Paint Mindful Dot Art on Canvas virtual class for 2 .
Perfect as a family or team relaxation event. A certified Mindfulness instructor teaches you the ancient Indian dot art form, along with some breath work to have you leave relaxed and refreshed.
We meet online and take a mental vacation as we create an intricate art piece that you will enjoy for years to come.
Each ticket purchase is valid for 2 Zoom Invites.
Materials needed to be gathered by the client prior to the event
- Canvas Panels:
- Size your choice
- Preferable: 8x8 or 6x6
- Foam Boards Or News Paper
- Useful as a workstation
- So we do not leave our desks messy with paint
- Brush : 1 2" brush. To paint the canvas
- Disposable Water cup to wet the Brush
- Acrylic Paint
- Need only one color to paint the board. Choose a lighter color.
- That way your metallic pens can show up.
- Sharpie Metallic Gel pens ( Gold, silver and bronze)
- Regular Sharpie Black pens
- Sharpie White Pens
- A sketch book or a Plain paper to practice pencil art on
- 1 Black lead regular pencil
- 2 Colored pencils
Please make sure the times you want this online event at are available on the Instructor's calendar: https://calendly.com/doturminds/30min
Please provide your email on the Calendly invite so you can receive a Zoom Invite one day prior to the event.