Enter Your Email.
This limited edition scent is a tantalizing tincture of herbal tea and dew covered raspberries, blackberries, and elderberries.
Infused with natural essential oils, including cedar, ginger, mandarin, nutmeg, and ylang ylang.
Top: Raspberry, Blackberry, Mandarin
Middle: White Tea, Rose
Base: Vanilla, Ylang Ylang
Burn Time: 25 Hours
- Pure soy wax with no additives, dyes or fillers
- Natural cotton wick braided with thin paper threads (lead and zinc free)
- Wax sourced from US grown soybeans
- Always individually hand-poured, hand labeled and crafted in small batches
Uses & Recommendations:
- Enjoy the travel size tins for max 3-4 hours per session
- Trim wick to reduce chances of soot
Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 1 3/4"
- Follow us on IG or Facebook for 10% off!
Fun fact: Modern white tea was invented in China in 1857, then exported worldwide from 1891 onwards. White tea went into steep decline during the two world wars, and has only recently recaptured its allure in the West.