Do any of these sound like you?
- I exhausted Google for everything I could find on career advice and tips to reach my career goals but it didn’t help.
- I tried a few different strategies and approaches already but still feel stuck in the same spot.
- I feel overwhelmed and don’t know where to start or what to prioritize.
- I'm looking for actionable steps that are easy to follow and show that I'm making progress.
- I want customized coaching that is applicable to my unique needs, not something generic.
- I need honest, straight-to-the-point and supportive career advice and feedback.
No worries! You're one session away from working through these challenges. Schedule a free consultation call with Leang to share your career goals and understand the blockers that are getting in your way.
Leang Chung (she/her) is the Founder & CEO of Pelora Stack. She helps underrepresented early-stage founders and mid-career womxn prepare for their ‘first’. The first time they scale their team. The first time they build out their people operations infrastructure. The first time they negotiate their salary. The first time they make a career change. Leveraging her 15+ years of HR leadership, serving as a trusted senior advisor and leading transformational changes as companies evolve from one business cycle to the next (startup, high growth, turnaround).
Leang is an active speaker and writer on topics such as Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Advancing Women in the Workplace, Networking as an Introvert, Project Managing Your Career, Creating a Positive Candidate Experience and Relationship Building as an Entrepreneur.
She serves as Vice Chair for Global Connections for Women (GC4W), Digital Events Ambassador for Power to Fly, Founding Member of Tech Ladies and Mentor for The Ernestine McClendon Talent Grant recipients with Recruiting Innovation.