Quite possibly my all-time favorite and most comforting scent. Soothing, light and delicate aroma, lavender is a beautiful compliment to a hot bath and in spaces where relaxation and stress reduction is needed.
This candle is infused with lavender, orange, lemon, and cedarwood essential oils.
Top: Bergamot, Lemon
Burn Time: 40 Hours
- Pure soy wax with no additives, dyes or fillers
- Natural cotton wick braided with thin paper threads (lead and zinc free)
- Wax sourced from US grown soybeans
- Re-usable glass jar container
- Always individually hand-poured, hand labeled and crafted in small batches
Uses & Recommendations:
- Suggested to curate for 1 week for optimal burn
- During initial burn, let burn for minimum 3 hours to ensure full surface is melted (minimizing tunneling).
- Trim wick to reduce chances of soot
- 3.5 x 3.5 glass jar container
Fun fact: A member of the mint family, Lavender not only deters pests like mosquitos and flies, but it is used commonly to reduce stress, anxiety and induce sleep.