Enter Your Email.
CRISSCROSS Nina Bra (Post-Op/Adaptive/Active)
The Nina Bra is a Post-Op, Adaptive and Active Wear Bra all in one!
It supports Any Stage or Phase Post-Op Breast Surgery and worn throughout recovery. Also worn as an Adaptive Wrap Bra for people with disabilities, and used as Active Wear for most sports activities. It’s that versatile and has longevity! Get your monies worth. Sizes S - 2XL.
Designed by the ‘MAGNET Chic’ Breast Cancer Survivor & Innovator Jean Criss. This luxurious seamless, crisscross wrap, wire free Bra has a comfy padded Bra band intended for active Women on the Go! It supports single or bilateral Lumpectomy, Mastectomy, Reconstructive, and Augmentative surgery, worn for Recovery and post-op Radiation, women in wheelchairs. Some Moms even love it as sexy nursing Bra!
- Practical, Easy-to-Wear, Feminine, Supportive
- Comfy Wrap, One-Piece, Compression Bra
- Magnetic side closure with soft Velcro - convenient/easy holds drainage tubes
- Hold up to 4 medical drains, removable and worn as Active wear!
- Sexy mesh racer-back, no slide straps
- Chic, contemporary, colorful style with matching panty sets.
- Double compression micro-fiber luxe European fabrics (breathable, UV-ray)
- Optional CRISSCROSS Medical Pouch supports drains at side, inside apparel.
- Insurance reimbursable codes L8000 & L8015
- Sexy and Stylish!
- Matching Lace Seamless Briefs, Seamless Thongs, Compression Leggings!
- Wholesale discounts available
- No returns on undergarments