Did you know that:
- 77% of the highest-achieving women have strong ties with an inner circle of two to three other women?
- Networking alone is responsible for filling 85% of all jobs?
- 80% of professionals believe that career success can be elevated through professional networking?
- 95% of people are more likely to succeed in reaching their goals when checking in with an accountability partner?
CONNECT is a small group coaching program for introverted womxn who want to learn how to network effectively, have an accountability partner, and advance their careers.
Why this program is for you
- Boost your confidence when networking by using our proven framework and techniques.
- Develop your personal statement and purpose for networking. Define your “WHY”.
- Redefine networking as a relationship building process that fulfills your curiosity about people and new ideas.
- Share your experience with supportive, encouraging, and like-minded peers.
- Practice and test out your new skills and ideas in a safe, confidential, and judgement-free space.
- Learn how to personalize your messages to 2nd and 3rd level connections on LinkedIn.
- Learn how to connect with people you admire.
- Develop a networking strategy to achieve your career and professional goals.
“I've not networked properly prior to these sessions, Leang has really opened my eyes. I really liked that the group was intimate and also general discussions. Thank you so much, Leang. I feel in the short time (x4 sessions) I've grown more confident!” – Lorna
For more details on the program, visit www.pelorastack.com/connect
Follow us on social @pelorastack