Classic vanilla paired with cedarwood which has a delightfully earthy tone and a strong woody base. This scent offers a hint of sweetness to create a candle experience that is both warm and sophisticated. A hit for men and women!
Infused with natural essential oils including patchouli, lemon, geranium, and eucalyptus.
Middle: Oakmoss, Camphor
Base: Cedar, Amber, Benzoin, Patchouli
Burn Time: 25 Hours
- Pure soy wax with no additives, dyes or fillers
- Natural cotton wick braided with thin paper threads (lead and zinc free)
- Wax sourced from US grown soybeans
- Re-usable glass jar container
- Always individually hand-poured, hand labeled and crafted in small batches
Uses & Recommendations:
- Enjoy the travel size tins for max 3-4 hours per session
- Trim wick to reduce chances of soot
Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 1 3/4"
Fun fact: The flower that produces the vanilla bean lasts only one day. The beans are hand-picked and then cured, wrapped, and dried in a process that takes 4 to 6 months.