|The mission of BWE is to identify and remove the barriers that impede the success of black women business owners from participating in government and private sector procurement, promote equal access to capital, educate, advocate, reverse industry trends that foster business failure among black women business owners, serve as a referral resource, and serve as a clearing house for all information related to businesses owned by black women. Although BWE's core mission is to serve Black Women Business Owners, we do not discriminate. All are welcome to join.|
- Always practice in a moral, ethical and legal manner.
- Aim to remain a mission driven not-for-profit corporation.
- Aggressive fundraising — to provide resources for the future and greater educational programs and services.
- Strive to innovate and be the premiere charitable association of choice — for contributors, members and employees alike.
- Practice stewardship as an ongoing campaign.
- Lead by example and promote leadership.
- Never compromise any one of these principles.
DISCLAIMER: This listing does not imply or warrant endorsement of The WMarketplace, its Sellers or Merchants. We do not review, endorse, or approve of content contained herein and disclaim all liability in respect to content contained on this website and of any other websites or content which you may be able to access from it.