The WMarketplace (referred to herein by the terms “We,” “Us,” or “Our”) seeks to eliminate the gender gap by allowing buyers to purchase goods and services directly from women-owned and gender balanced companies. We consider ourselves a Force for Good, and want to ensure that everyone who enters The WMarketplace has a positive, warm, and fun experience. To that end, We want to be clear about Our policies for Sellers.
- Provide honest, accurate information about the goods and / or services you are offering through Our Services, including accurately representing your listings, pricing, and shipping cost, accurately representing your items in your listing photos; and accurately describing the professional services you provide, including any certifications or education required by your industry.
- Set forth on a publicly accessible website, and honor, clear policies governing e-commerce issues including acceptance of orders, returns, refunds and exchanges and denoting a clear time frame by which Buyers have to make returns or request refunds or exchanges.
- To include Shipping fees within their cost of sale to Buyers, and to not charge Shipping fees or otherwise add additional Shipping fees to Buyers shopping carts when Buyers purchase their products through TWMP. You can price your items to include the cost of shipping in your item listing price.
- Provide prompt and timely shipment of orders, processing of transactions, and customer service. If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the Buyer, cancel the order, and refund the payment within 3 days of notifying the Buyer.
- Provide prompt, timely, and respectful customer service and use your best efforts to maintain trust with Your Buyers. Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with Buyers for all sales through Our Services. If You cannot reach a resolution directly with the Buyer, We may—but have no obligation to—attempt to help the parties reach a resolution.
- Not use duplicate accounts, names or interfaces, or take any other action (such as manipulating clicks, carts or sales) for the purpose of manipulating search or circumventing Our policies;
- Not infringe on the intellectual property rights of other any other person or entity;
- Not coordinate pricing with other sellers, or in any way attempt to fix prices.
- Not engage in fee avoidance, including by encouraging Our buyers to purchase items outside of Our Services, altering an item’s price after sale for the purpose of avoiding transaction fees, or using another’s user’s account without authorization.
- Respond to messages and disputes from Buyers through Our Services in a prompt and timely manner and be kind and respectful in your communications with Buyers, other Sellers, and all users of Our Services.