TheWMarketplace, LLC ( referred to herein by the terms “We,” “Us,” or “Our” seeks to eliminate the gender gap by allowing buyers to purchase goods and services directly from women-owned and gender balanced companies. We consider ourselves a Force for Good, and We want to ensure that everyone who enters TheWMarketplace has a positive, warm, and fun experience. To that end, We want to be clear about Our policies for Buyers.
Understanding OUR Role in Your Transaction
We provide a venue where consumers can shop their values and purchase goods and services from Sellers who share a commitment to gender equity. We are not directly a part of those transactions. We want You to understand that You are not buying anything directly from Us; You are buying from individual sellers.
TWMP does not pre-screen Sellers, other than for purposes of determining whether they are women-owned and / or gender balanced, and we do not endorse or guarantee any items sold, services offered and / or sold, or content uploaded to our platform.
Each Seller has her own processing times, shipping policies, and e-commerce policies, such as for returns
Understanding YOUR Role in Your Transaction
By purchasing or attempting to purchase goods or services through Our Services, You understand and agree to:
- Read the item description and Seller’s relevant policies before making a purchase.
- Provide honest, accurate information about Yourself.
- Submit appropriate payment for items You purchase through Our Services.
- Comply with the Seller’s policies regarding any returns, refunds, exchanges or disputes, and resolve any such issues directly with the Seller for all sales through Our Services. If You cannot reach a resolution directly with the Seller, We may, but have no obligation to, attempt to help the parties reach a resolution. Our involvement does not guarantee a resolution in Your favor.
Communicating with Other Users
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam.
- Harassing, abusing, or discriminating another user.
- Contacting another user of Our Services after they have explicitly asked you not to do so, including Buyers, Sellers, vendors, partners, affiliates, or any other user.
- Interfering or attempting to interfere with a transaction or business of another user. Interference is strictly prohibited through Our Services and includes, among other things, acts, omissions, or statements, intended to impact another users purchase or sale in order to prevent, harm, or drive away their business. Such interference can include:
- Contacting another user to warn them away from a particular Buyer, Seller or item.
- Posting Content in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member.
- Purchasing from a Seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review
- Maliciously clicking on a competitor's ads in order to drain that member's advertising budget, also known as "click fraud."
Purchasing an item through Our Services
When You purchase a good or service through Our Services, You are directly supporting women-owned and gender-balanced companies, each with its own unique listings, processing times, payment systems, and return policies. You agree to review each item description and specific Seller’s policies prior to making Your purchase, to pay the Seller the correct amount, including shipping, and to provide accurate address information, including where the product should be shipped.
As a user of Our Services, You can upload Content to our site, including messages, reviews, and other Content, and You agree not to upload Content that is defamatory, abusive, harassing, obscene, or vulgar, or that in any way violates another’s intellectual property rights. You also agree not to upload content that is misleading, false or deceptive.