Networking interactions can feel transactional, phony, or forced. That’s why you probably don’t enjoy doing it. Even though you know that it’s important for your career advancement. You’re not alone. Research shows that most people associate the word “dirty” with “networking”.
Connect is a group coaching program and workshop for womxn who want to make genuine connections and develop good networking habits. Learn how to advance your career by networking in an intentional and meaningful way.
Why this program is for you:
- Boost your confidence when networking by using our proven framework and techniques.
- Develop your personal statement and purpose for networking. Define your “WHY”.
- Redefine networking as a relationship building process that fulfills your curiosity about people and new ideas.
- Share your experience with supportive, encouraging, and like-minded peers.
- Practice and test out your new skills and ideas in a safe, confidential, and judgement-free space.
- Learn how to personalize your messages to 2nd and 3rd level connections on LinkedIn.
- Learn how to connect with people you admire.
- Develop a networking strategy to achieve your career and professional goals.
- Cohort of like-minded womxn.
- Maximum of 6 people per cohort.
- 6 hours of small group coaching over four sessions.
- 4 post-session assignments for real-time application of new skills.
- Peer to peer accountability partners.
The next program starts on Tuesday, June 22nd and ends on Tuesday, July 13th. Sessions run from 6:00pm ET to 7:30pm ET.
For more details on the program, visit pelorastack.com/connect